Our practice is open and doing everything to keep you and your family safe and healthy.
Some things to expect prior to your appointment:
- We are screening all patients by phone and again upon arrival at the practice with a few simple questions and taking everyone's temperature
- We have implemented hospital grade standards of infection control. We are currently disinfecting all surfaces and all floors throughout the entire office with hospital grade disinfectant every few minutes
- Clinical staff are wearing appropriate masks, face shields and protective clothing that is disinfected after each use
Dr. Mozer and our staff take pride in seeing you at the practice during this time. However, if you fall into an at risk or higher risk category or do not feel comfortable coming to the practice, we still have additional options to assist you:
- We can schedule a phone call consultation with Dr. Mozer
- We can schedule a real-time ZOOM or Facetime video conference call with Dr. Mozer
We would be happy to schedule and guide you through the phone and video conference process. Your care and safety are our top priority. Please do not hesitate to call the office if you have any questions or concerns.
ZOOM Video Instructions: